Man Utd ForumHomeGalleryRulesFAQSearchNew PostsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Dedicated]Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

My fav. bands
>Iron Maiden
>Metallica
>Megadeth
>Slayer
>Lamb of God
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Fav. songs
> Number of the beast
>Master of Puppets
>In my darkest hour
>God send death
>Hourglass
>Iron Man
>Back in Black
>Stairway to heaven
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 pm

:music: Iron Maiden

Nicko on Drums , Steve with the purple guitar and Janick with the brown one
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

avatar

Posts : 2269
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 am

saithereddevil wrote:
You guys suck

Moving back to the topic tongue , post your fav. bands wink

Air Supply No.1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Which Genre ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm

My life According to (Band Name)

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Pass it on to 10 people including me. You can't use the band I used.
Try not to repeat song titles. It's a lot harder than you think!
Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick Your Artist:
Megadeth

Are you a male or female?
Headcrusher

Describe yourself:
No more Mr.Nice guy

How do you feel:
Angry Again

Describe where you currently live:
In my darkest hour

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Hangar 18

Your favorite form of transportation:
Sleepwalker

Your best friend is:
Prince of Darkness

Your favorite color is:
Burnt Ice

What's the weather like:
Problems

Favorite time of day:
Countdown to extinction

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Of Mice and Men

What is life to you:
Problems

Looking for:
Trust

Wouldn’t mind:
Promises

Your fear:
Hook in Mouth

What is the best advice you have to give:
You're dead

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Rattlehead

Thought of the day:
Blessed are the dead

My motto:
Never Walk Alone... A Call to Arms
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

avatar

Posts : 2269
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 pm

saithereddevil wrote:
Which Genre ?

Soft Rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Navpreet wrote:
saithereddevil wrote:
You guys suck

Moving back to the topic tongue , post your fav. bands wink

Air Supply No.1

Send me the song on Messenger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Navpreet wrote:
saithereddevil wrote:
You guys suck

Moving back to the topic tongue , post your fav. bands wink

Air Supply No.1

Send me the song on Messenger.

Air Supply is the band name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 am

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Navpreet wrote:
saithereddevil wrote:
You guys suck

Moving back to the topic tongue , post your fav. bands wink

Air Supply No.1

Send me the song on Messenger.

Air Supply is the band name.

I know that smartass rolleyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Okay Shaktiman
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Vishal16 wrote:


I know that smartass rolleyes

You did? rolleyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm

He told me way back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
He told me way back

Now I didn't know that. You shouldn't have said what you said there as that post just looks dumb. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:39 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 am

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
He told me way back

Now I didn't know that. You shouldn't have said what you said there as that post just looks dumb. lol!

Post will look dumb to dumb people only.
I need not mention who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
He told me way back

Now I didn't know that. You shouldn't have said what you said there as that post just looks dumb. lol!

Post will look dumb to dumb people only.
I need not mention who.

Weird logic. rolleyes

Smart people always have dumb asses around them.....so you saying post looks dumb to only dumb people is stupid as actually dumb people are so dumb that they don't know what dumbness is so ultimately the post looks dumb because it is dumb and not because the other person is dumb. How dumb of you to say that! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 pm

How is me saying post looks dumb only to dumb people is actually dumb? and it doesnt have any weird logic in it.
Anyways he had told me about the band before as I said and I had quoted him saying that and that means I was telling him and I know what Im talking so there is no possible reason for me being dumb in that case,you are the dumb guy who has to poke his nose in this matter without knowing the fooking background.
And secondly my logic is full on right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
How is me saying post looks dumb only to dumb people is actually dumb? and it doesnt have any weird logic in it.
Anyways he had told me about the band before as I said and I had quoted him saying that and that means I was telling him and I know what Im talking so there is no possible reason for me being dumb in that case,you are the dumb guy who has to poke his nose in this matter without knowing the fooking background.
And secondly my logic is full on right.

I didn't say you looked dumb, I said your post looked. Now how am I supposed to know you knew the band name and were asking for the said song? I didn't know the background agreed but there is no way to know the background if the posts aren't made on the forum. You post did look dumb and your post after mine does have weird logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
How is me saying post looks dumb only to dumb people is actually dumb? and it doesnt have any weird logic in it.
Anyways he had told me about the band before as I said and I had quoted him saying that and that means I was telling him and I know what Im talking so there is no possible reason for me being dumb in that case,you are the dumb guy who has to poke his nose in this matter without knowing the fooking background.
And secondly my logic is full on right.

I didn't say you looked dumb, I said your post looked. Now how am I supposed to know you knew the band name and were asking for the said song? I didn't know the background agreed but there is no way to know the background if the posts aren't made on the forum. You post did look dumb and your post after mine does have weird logic.

Neither did my post look dumb,its your stupid perception thats making it look dumb.
Exactly my point...I quote him cause I wanted to say that to him specifically otherwise you know I dont quote.
You just cant admit that your pokey rolleyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Vishal16 wrote:


Neither did my post look dumb,its your stupid perception thats making it look dumb.
Exactly my point...I quote him cause I wanted to say that to him specifically otherwise you know I dont quote.
You just cant admit that your pokey rolleyes

First of all pokey means prison and how can I admit I'm prison? lol! rofl wacko

Secondly I didn't know you didn't quote.

Thirdly your post looked dumb according to my perception. And everyone would have thought it was dumb except you and Navpreet as you'll somehow talk about most of the things on IM and suddenly make a request over here instead of that very IM rolleyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 am

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:


Neither did my post look dumb,its your stupid perception thats making it look dumb.
Exactly my point...I quote him cause I wanted to say that to him specifically otherwise you know I dont quote.
You just cant admit that your pokey rolleyes

First of all pokey means prison and how can I admit I'm prison? lol! rofl wacko

Secondly I didn't know you didn't quote.

Thirdly your post looked dumb according to my perception. And everyone would have thought it was dumb except you and Navpreet as you'll somehow talk about most of the things on IM and suddenly make a request over here instead of that very IM rolleyes

pokey...you know what I mean...like poking your nose
and balls to your perception..I just said it here incase I forget it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:27 am

Vishal16 wrote:


pokey...you know what I mean...like poking your nose
and balls to your perception..I just said it here incase I forget it

I've got a nose, a good one too
With that nose, I constantly poke you

Poking irritates you and you shout 'Bollocks' all around
I'll keep poking you till you drop dead and fall to the ground

Your hypocrisy is unreal, poking is no good
Yet I always have a poke on FB from you, you hypocrite chute lol!

Sometimes I feel you're just a spammy wanker
With a miserable life, you'll never be a spanker

This rhyme is good, it's hilarious and not dry
Now go fuck yourself off as I'll poke you till you cry


Written to solely irritate the hell out of a friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Rahul wrote:
Written to solely irritate the hell out of a friend

Wonder who rolleyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Happy birthday Dave Mustaine. happy :music:
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
avatar

Posts : 5295
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 27
Location : Mumbai

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Flop thread as I said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying


Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 26
Location : shekshy shekshy

PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Written to solely irritate the hell out of a friend

Wonder who rolleyes

But it was good, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Flop thread as I said

Why do you care?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Dedicated]Music   

Back to top Go down
 

[Dedicated]Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com