Man Utd ForumHomeGalleryRulesFAQSearchNew PostsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vidic: I'm not going anywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Vidic: I'm not going anywhere   Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

Nemanja Vidic has once again reiterated that he has no intention of leaving Manchester United.

Speculation regarding his future refuses to go away, with reports continuing to link him with the likes of Real Madrid.

The Serbian centre-half is widely regarded as one of the finest exponents of his trade in European football, making transfer rumours almost inevitable.

The 28-year-old has matured into a defensive colossus during a four-year stint at Old Trafford, with his partnership with Rio Ferdinand seen as one of the best around.

He continues to be an integral part of United's plans moving forward, with Sir Alex Ferguson reluctant to see a player of his considerable talent leave.

Vidic insists he has no qualms about sticking around either, admitting he is growing tired at the constant reports of an imminent exit.

"I can't do anything about it," he told Sky Sports News.

"I have said many times I am here and I have shown on the pitch my commitment. I enjoy playing. Nothing changes, I am here."
Promise

While Vidic has spent much of his time with United alongside Ferdinand, both men have struggled with injuries over recent years.

That has allowed Jonny Evans an opportunity to prosper, with the Northern Ireland international having made the step up into the senior fold with consummate ease.

He has seen his efforts rewarded with a new four-year contract and Vidic feels that is just reward for a young player who has displayed plenty of promise.

"At only 21/22 years old he has played a lot in the last two seasons," he said.

"I think he has played in about 50 per cent of the games. He has been great this season.

"I think our defensive record shows that we have still conceded fewer goals than other teams and Jonny Evans has played a big part in that."

----
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6139495,00.html

That's reassuring. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be another Ronaldo like last season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with

PostSubject: Re: Vidic: I'm not going anywhere   Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 am

Phew....the great wall of china is still alive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vidic: I'm not going anywhere

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: Manchester United-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com