Man Utd ForumHomeGalleryRulesFAQSearchNew PostsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Busby Babes gone but never forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Busby Babes gone but never forgotten   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

Yes it is a touching story. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Busby Babes gone but never forgotten   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 am

ankit7 wrote:
RIP busby babes,This team was on its way to greatness before this disaster took place sad

great work rahul ,it is a touching story

Copy pasting doesn't require much effort. This thread was created by Sai by the way. I made a fuck up while merging it with another thread.

This disaster has so much bearing on the club, the fans and football in general. This was the day the club turned into a global phenomenon and no longer belonged to only the people of Manchester. We wouldn't be where we are now if Munich had never happened, I believe.

Still it's really sad reading accounts of supporters about the disaster and the babes. I still read that Duncan Edwards for by far the best player our supporters had seen. Even better than Best and Charlton. That really says something. He'd have been a phenomenon and I'm sure the club would have swept through Europe and England if the accident hadn't taken place.....but it wasn't to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/

Busby Babes gone but never forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: Manchester United-
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum