Man Utd ForumHomeGalleryRulesFAQSearchNew PostsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Ibrahimovic could be on United's hitlist
Sir Alex Ferguson is weighing up a move for Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Manchester United boss Fergie, who yesterday completed the £3.5million signing of Bordeaux winger Gabriel Obertan, has missed out on several of his top targets to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. Lyon striker Karim Benzema opted to join Real Madrid, while Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery revealed his desire to play in La Liga. That has left Fergie with limited options in terms of finding a forward to supply the goals without Ronaldo - despite the free signing of former England striker Michael Owen. Now Inter striker Ibrahimovic, 27, has emerged as a target, with Fergie having had the Sweden international watched on several occasions last season by his European scouts. Inter would be reluctant to sell £30m rated Ibrahimovic, twice voted Serie A Player of the Year, but sources in Italy suggest they may be persuaded by a sizeable fee.

Source - ManUtd.com

:blink:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 pm

wacko

It's what the papers are saying and not the club so don't think it's that true but it may happen since we have plenty of cash.

I don't understand why we need another striker when we've got three proven strikers along with two young back-ups. Bringing another striker, being Ibrahimovic, it would clearly mean the same problems we had like last year with Tevez being benched.

I'd rather have us buy a good central midfielder now rather than a striker.

Also Ibrahimowich is a bit overrated in my opinion. A bit, but overrated nonetheless.

Last edited by Rahul on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 am

Rahul wrote:
wacko

It's what the papers are saying and not the club so don't think it's that true but it may happen since we have plenty of cash.

I don't understand why we need another striker when we've got three proven strikers along with two young back-ups. Bringing another striker, being Ibrahimovic, it would clearly mean the same problems we had like last year with Tevez being benched.

I'd rather have us buy a good central midfielder now rather than a striker.

Also Ibrahimowich is a bit overrated in my opinion. A bit, but overrated nonetheless.

Abrahimowich ? lol!

Anyways he is not over rated,he is a good proven striker but I would prefer Hunter over him :wink:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 am

Hunter going to Stuttgart.
Madrid accepted Stuttgart's Bid for Hunter.. personal terms left to go through yet...

strikers not needed.. yeah, if we do we can get one in January...
:happy:
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am

Navpreet wrote:
Hunter going to Stuttgart.
Madrid accepted Stuttgart's Bid for Hunter.. personal terms left to go through yet...

strikers not needed.. yeah, if we do we can get one in January...
:happy:

Stuttgart sad: He will be a waste there...should have joined a big club,anyways is the news official ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 am

nope not official yet... construction
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 am

Navpreet wrote:
nope not official yet... construction

Rejoice wank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7
No fights, Please no fights!Coward

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:22 am

well we hav 5 strikers now,so buyin anotehr striker would create more probs,i would go for a defensive midfielder or a central attacking midfielder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Vishal16 wrote:

Abrahimowich ? lol!
What Abrahimowich? You look stupid man laugh

Vishal16 wrote:
Anyways he is not over rated,he is a good proven striker but I would prefer Hunter over him :wink:

First you say he is a proven striker and then you say you'd have Huntelaar over him :blink:

Ibrahimowich is miles ahead of Huntelaar in any case but he is been hyped these days. The Serie A at the moment is no match in terms of quality to the premier league or even the La Liga as has been seen with Inter winning the Scudetto for ages now.

Ibrahimowich is good but at 27, plus the cash involved in buying him, no thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

Abrahimowich ? lol!

Vishal16 wrote:

First you say he is a proven striker and then you say you'd have Huntelaar over him :blink:

Ibrahimowich is miles ahead of Huntelaar in any case but he is been hyped these days. The Serie A at the moment is no match in terms of quality to the premier league or even the La Liga as has been seen with Inter winning the Scudetto for ages now.

Ibrahimowich is good but at 27, plus the cash involved in buying him, no thank you.

Idiot guy I pointed out your fallacy and your telling me I look stupid laugh

Yes I said he is proven but he is old and over rated so i would pic Hunter
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:53 pm

[quote="Vishal16"]
Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

Abrahimowich ? lol!

Vishal16 wrote:

Yes I said he is proven but he is old and over rated so i would pic Hunter

1st you say He isnt over rated and proven and then you say he is old and over rated thinking
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 pm

He plays good but is over-rated and he is 27 years old smug
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 pm

:music:
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Vishal16 wrote:

So you admit to my first point, don't you? whatever

Last edited by Rahul on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aakarsh007
How is my pout?

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I dont think we should buy a STRIKER, we have enough up there, If someone comes like Ibra or Hunter, then Berba or the new striker would have to sit on bench in turns, that wouldn't be good

Wat say, DO WE need a Striker /???? :affraid:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Aakarsh007 wrote:
I dont think we should buy a STRIKER, we have enough up there, If someone comes like Ibra or Hunter, then Berba or the new striker would have to sit on bench in turns, that wouldn't be good

Yeah I agree we have enough there. We don't need a new striker.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

What was your 1st point ? boobeyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Aakarsh007 wrote:

+1.
No more forwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

What was your 1st point ? boobeyes

I said he was a bit overated biggrin
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah only a bit :happy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

it seems we are ready to offer 20 million and berba for aguero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm

ankit7 wrote:
it seems we are ready to offer 20 million and berba for aguero

That is a shit deal,
Where did you read that? rtfm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 am

^ thumbsdown

Forget It... Ain't gonna happen.. manc2
Back to top Go down
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am

well etoo is hopin milan or united make an approach ,as he quits barca
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 am

Rubbish news about Berba for Aguero. And by the way Ankit double posting is spamming but triple posting, that is the limit thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 am

Yeah the internet is getting filled cause of these rubbish posts spam
Write everything in one post :blink:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ankit7

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:06 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Yeah the internet is getting filled cause of these rubbish posts spam
Write everything in one post :blink:

ok ok huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?   

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Targetting Ibrahimovic?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: Manchester United-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com